Pro Tips for Cleaning Tinted Windows
Cleaning tinted windows can be a challenge, but it is not impossible. In fact, with the right tools and techniques, it can be a relatively easy task.
Cleaning tinted windows require a different technique than cleaning regular windows. The tint film is designed to filter out the sun’s UV rays, so it can be more difficult to clean. In addition, the film can scratch easily, so you need to be careful when cleaning it.
In this article, we will provide you with some tips on how to clean your tinted windows and keep them looking new.
Here are some tips on how to clean your tinted windows:
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean the window. Do not use any type of abrasive cleaner or scrubber, as this can damage the film.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or detergents. These can strip away the tinting and damage the window.
- Use a window cleaner or glass cleaner to clean the window. Be sure to spray the cleaner onto the cloth or sponge, rather than directly onto the window, to avoid streaks.
- Wipe in a circular motion to clean the window. This will help remove any dirt or dust from the film.
- Dry off the window with a clean cloth to prevent any water spots from forming.
By following these tips, you can keep your tinted windows looking clean and new. With regular upkeep and care, your tinted windows will continue to look great for years to come.